Online Property Search
The Property Search Tool allows you to view limited assessment data. The tool allows you to search by either assessor's parcel number (APN) or by street address. Some parcels, such as vacant land, have not been assigned street addresses, and an APN will be necessary to perform a search.
Assessor Parcel Maps & Property Information
At the Assessor-Recorder Office public counter you can:
- View and purchase Assessor Parcel Maps (APN Maps) and Official Recorded Maps. Copies are available for a fee.
- View assessor parcel ownership information (no phone numbers)
- Search the Grantor/Grantee index and view recorded documents.
- Search for information by parcel number, recording date, instrument type or instrument date.
- Record, view and purchase copies of recorded documents associated with Real Estate transactions including: deeds, liens and easements
- Get assistance with property valuation, ownership and parcel map questions.
To view or purchase information, visit or contact the Assessor-Recorder Office public counter at:
4982 10th Street
P.O. Box 35
Mariposa, CA 95338
GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
Additional maps (including Zoning Districts, Voting Precincts and Mariposa County Road Atlas) may be accessed on the GIS (Mapping) page.