- Health and Human Services
- Health Services Divison
- COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Testing Information
COVID-19 Testing Information
There are a variety of COVID-19 testing options available, including options at pharmacies, doctor's offices, and online stores.
Mariposa County Public Health has a limited supply of at-home antigen (rapid) test kits available. You can stop by the Community Health Center (5300 Hwy 49 N, Mariposa) Mondays - Fridays from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Test kits are also available at our North County office. Please be sure to call them before stopping by to ensure they have some available: 209-878-0822.
Mariposa County has FREE COVID-19 testing sponsored and funded by the State of California, Office of Emergency Services, and run by OptumServe.
The testing site offers both antigen (rapid) and PCR testing!
Park & Ride parking lot, behind Rite Aid, located at 4994 Joe Howard Street, Mariposa, CA 95338
Tuesdays through Saturdays, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm and 3:00 - 6:00 pm.
NOTE: No antigen (rapid) testing is available at this site from 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm and after 5:00 pm due to turnaround time.
To schedule an appointment, please call: 1-888-634-1123 or visit: https://www.lhi.care/covidtesting
Transportation Assistance to Testing Site
If you need assistance with transportation, please call 209-966-2000 and ask to speak with someone in Transportation.
NOTE: Effective 5/17/22, The FDA has authorized via an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) a COVID-19 test that also detects flu & RSV. View this FDA webpage for more information.
FASTER, EASIER ACCESS TO LIFE-SAVING COVID-19 TREATMENTS
Some individuals may be eligible for treatments through a Test-to-Treat site. For more information on the review this helpful information on our COVID-19 Treatments page.
- Test-to-Treat Sites: Certain LHI sites, including the Mariposa site located at the Park & Ride lot behind Rite Aid, offer a consultation following a positive antigen (rapid) test to determine if you are eligible for treatment and will provide a prescription if appropriate.
- Primary Care: Speak with your primary care provider about appropriate treatment options as soon as possible.
- Urgent Care: Urgent care sites may be an option for those with out a primary car provider in order to receive a medical evaluation for potential treatment options.
MARIPOSA COUNTY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT (MCUSD) TESTING
Mariposa County Unified School District (MCUSD) has testing available for students at locations around the county. Testing has been expanded to include MCUSD students' parents/guardians as well as school volunteers. Learn more about testing through MCUSD here.