Task Force Duties & Responsibilities
In April of 2003, the Board of Supervisors approved the formation of the Mariposa County Solid Waste AB939 Local Task Force for the purpose of reviewing and commenting on the County Integrated Waste Management Plan (CIWMP) to provide solid waste programs in accordance with CCR Title 14, Section 18788.
- Vacant - Chairman
- Mike Healy - Public Works - Vice-Chairman
- Mark Gallagher - Yosemite Concessionaire Representative
- Brian Hodge - County Health Department Representative
- Gene Smith - National Park Representative
- Karen Dusek - Public Member
- Rick Leinheuser - Public Member
- Merlin Jones - District II Supervisor (non-voting member)
- Joe Lizarraga
- Curt Fujii - Consultant
- Kevin Cann - District IV Supervisor (non-voting member)
Find more information on the Solid Waste AB939 Local Task Force including Agendas and Minutes.