An Ombudsperson is available at our office to assist parents, employers, and the community.
- Provides information about the child support program, resolves issues, and answers questions
- Helps parties through the Complaint Resolution and State Hearing process
- Helps arrange for special accommodations and interpreters needed at State Hearings
- Evaluates customer satisfaction
- Suggests ways to resolve concerns and improve customer service
Visit the California Department of Child Support Services Ombudsperson Program for more information.