Mariposa County, CA Home of Yosemite

Go To Search
Families Receiving Support
How can I receive my child support payments?
Families receiving child support payments have three options:

1. Direct Deposit:
  • Electronically, at - select "Receive Payments," then select "Enroll Now"
  • By calling 1-866-901-3212, then selecting option 1, option 3 and then option 1
  • By downloading and printing a paper application
  • By picking up a paper application in our office. Paper applications should be mailed to: CA State Disbursement Unit (SDU), PO Box 989064, West Sacramento CA 95798-9064.

2. Electronic Payment Card (EPC) – Similar to an ATM card. When a payment is received and processed, it is then applied to the EPC. You can sign up for the EPC using the same methods as signing up for Direct Deposit.

3. Standard bank check sent to your current mailing address.

Where is my child support payment?
Call 1-866-901-3212 for any questions that you may have regarding child support payments.

Custodial parties that have an open child support case with a local child support agency may contact the local office if they have questions regarding their payments.

Custodial parties who do NOT have an open child support case with a local child support agency may contact the Customer Connect call center at 1-866-901-3212.

I received my child support payment but it wasn't the full amount. Why?
There are many reasons you may not receive your full amount of child support. There may have been a change in the noncustodial parent’s wages due to changes in their work hours, unemployment, or a disability, or you may have been assessed the $25 Annual Service Fee.

In addition, if a noncustodial parent has more than one child support case, federal law requires the child support monies collected be shared among all the current child support cases. (CSS Letter: 06-24)

French Italian Portuguese Spanish chinese German Japanese Korean 
PO Box 784 | 5100 Bullion St. | Mariposa, CA 95338