What is a Pest Control Adviser?
An Agricultural Pest Control Advisor License (PCA) is required for any person who offers recommendations on pesticide use. You may pick up an application from our office with the current testing dates, locations, and fee schedule. In addition, Pest Control Advisors are required to register annually with the county they reside in and each county work is performed in. To register, bring in your DPR Pest Control Advisors License and the appropriate fee. The PCA license may be renewed every two years through continuing education.

Show All Answers

1. What is a cord of firewood?
2. How can you make sure you are getting what you pay for when buying firewood?
3. What is a Private Applicator Certificate (PAC) and who needs one?
4. What is an Operator ID and who needs one?
5. What is a Pest Control Adviser?
6. Is there an application fee for a pesticide permit?
7. When are pesticide use reports due?
8. What is the Agricultural Pest Detection Program (Why is There a Trap in My Yard)?
9. Who do I contact if I find a sick or dead bird?
10. Can I bring in a spider, bug or weed to be identified?
11. What payment methods are accepted by your department?
12. What is your mailing address?
13. What is your fax number?
14. I have an 18 gallon gas tank, but the pump says I put 18.5 gallons into my empty tank. Is this possible?
15. Who do I call if I have a wildlife issue like a raccoon or opossum?