How do I request an investigation into possible code violations?
Please use the Request for Investigation (RFI) form:

To speak to someone for more information about a possible code violation please call us at (209) 966-5151RFI form

Show All Answers

1. How do I request an investigation into possible code violations?
2. How is my property zoned?
3. My neighbor has a property full of “junk”! How much junk can my neighbor have on his property?
4. How do I go about getting a property owner to remove junk from their property? Why doesn't the county do something?
5. How many houses can I have on my property?
6. Are there any incorporated cities in Mariposa County?
7. What are my residential construction setbacks from property lines and roads?
8. My property does not front on a public road. Can I put the sign for my small business on my neighbor’s property which is on a public road?
9. Does the County enforce CC & R’s?
10. I have 9.99 acres in the Mountain Home Zone, which has a 5 acre minimum parcel size. Can I subdivide my parcel into two parcels?
11. What does TPA zone mean? And what can I do with my property?
12. How can I get the County to maintain my private road?
13. How many horses or animals can I have on my property?
14. Can I have a small business on my property?
15. How can I determine if I can subdivide my property?
16. My neighbor put a fence up and I think it is on my property, what can I do?
17. What is California Conservation (Williamson) Act? How do I put my property into the Williamson Act?
18. How do I cancel my Williamson Act Contract?
19. Does my project need Design Review and/or Historic Design Review?
20. My neighbor has horses near my property line. I am bothered by flies, and concerned about other pests and impacts of runoff and erosion to nearby creeks.