Community Resources & Services
NOTE: The testing site previously located at the Mariposa Senior Center at 5246 Spriggs Ln. Mariposa, CA 95338 has closed and has moved to the above Park & Ride location.
Yosemite Site Locations: Mondays at Yosemite Medical Clinic, 9000 Ahwahnee Dr., Yosemite Valley, CA 95389; Thursdays at Curry Village Wellness Center, 8324 Sierra Circle, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389.
Yosemite Hours of Operation: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm & 3:00 - 6:00 pm.
Schedule an Appointment: Please call 1-888-634-1123 or visit: lhi.care/covidtesting. Appointments are recommended, although walk-ins may be accepted if supplies allow.
Transportation Assistance to Testing Site: If you need assistance with transportation, please call 209-966-2000 and ask for transportation.
FRI SCREENING TOOL
HELP WITH HOUSING
SERVICES FOR OLDER ADULTS
- Check out the latest food resources for Mariposa County here.
- The pandemic and distance learning has made it harder to feed the whole family. Pandemic EBT is a federal program that gives eligible families additional food benefits on top of CalFresh Food benefits and school meals. P-EBT cards can help you make a smaller budget feel bigger. (En Espanol)
ARE YOU A RECIPIENT OF EITHER SOCIAL SECURITY OR VETERANS AFFAIRS INCOME?
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNEMPLOYMENT?
FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS END 9/4/2021
BE AWARE OF COVID-19 RELATED SCAMS
Staying Safe at School
CalHOPE Mental Health Support
- CalHOPE Warm Line: (833)-317-4673
- The CalHOPE warm line connects callers to other people who have persevered through struggles with stress, anxiety, depression—emotions triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic. The peer counselors listen with compassion, provide non-judgmental support and guide you to additional resources that can give hope and help them cope.
- CalHOPE Connect: https://www.calhopeconnect.org/
- CalHOPE partnered with California Mental Health Services Association which has a statewide experienced workforce comprised of peers, community mental health workers, and other non-licensed personnel. Individuals in need of emotional and/or crisis support can receive “visits” by phone, videoconference, smart device, or computer chat.